I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

SOAP and the Scriptures.

Once again, God's timing is amazing!


I just came across a wondeful way to make scriptures and church lessons more meaningful.  The link below explains it.  I am not using all the canon she uses; I'll use the King James Version of the Bible, the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, and this year's study manuals.  I've been wanting something to motivate me to focus in 2012 and this looks like just the key.




I'd also like to thank Angela Pea for leading me to this link. She is a great inspiration in my weight-loss challenge as well. She has been much more successful at it than I.

Anyway, for the Scripture Inspiration, go to:


The above pictures are from the LDS media library which is growing very quickly and is a wonderful source for lessons, blogs, and other uses. 

No comments: