I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Simple Picture Frame

I made this for the woman my husband played Secret Santa for at work.

It's a simple wooden frame, covered with striped paper, and a flower sticker attached.  We put in a picture of her daughter that my husband took at a Halloween party.

I simply traced around the frame, inside and out. I cut the straight sides with a paper cutter, then carefully cut around the curves with scissors.


I glued it with--believe it or not--glue stick!  If you wanted it to last a really long time and be fancy, you could use mod-podge, but it tends to wrinkle the paper more, so I didn't do that. I used the all-purpose craft glue that comes with E-6000 glue to attach the paper flower and button.

No comments: