I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Ideas!

I have found so many cute new ideas! 
I can't begin to do them all!  

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY NEXT PROJECT!

Here are the links to my favorites:
Easter Egg Animals
Speckled Egg Flowers
Felt Flower Barrettes
Wall Flower Decals
Magazine Page Bow
Stenciled Tote Bag
Envelope Gift Bags
Child's Sundress
Holiday Table Runner
Stenciled T-Shirt
Iron-On Onesie
Easter Party Bags
Interchangeable Flip-Flops

And now that I have posted this, I just realized--I can take off all the bookmarks on my browser! And it will be interesting to see what people think, but I don't promise to do the one you vote for. I will take it under consideration!

No comments: