I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dolls!

I am so excited! I found my doll collection! Most of my porcelain dolls were in a plastic storage box, and today they turned up as we worked away at our long-term garage sorting project! There's Lily, and Nancy, and Debbie, Jennifer and Brooke...This is Victoria. She was my mother's.


Each doll has a meaningful name and memory attached. Nancy, is my bride doll, and my sister's name. Another sister gave it to me because I mentioned one day that I'd always wanted one. It said "Nancy" on the tag, so I kept the name. I bought Lily at Easter time. Jennifer is my alter ego name and she was my first doll, a gift from my husband.

Can you guess the names of the dolls in the picture below? I got them in Gettysburg. Leave your guesses in the comments and I'll let you know if you are right.

No comments: