I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Love is Spoken Here

I love craft projects that we can make and take home in an hour! Our church women's group made inspirational tiles for our homes, or for gifts, using rub on vinyl lettering. The lady teaching us had all the vinyl cut out for us, so it was a really easy project.
All we had to do was clean the tile and rub on the vinyl.



My son went along and took some great pictures.
This is me, centering the lettering on the tile.

 

These are my hands carefully pulling off the plastic.

He didn't take a picture of the finished product. 
Others did varying sayings, like this one:


and this one:


Now I have to figure out how to hang it. Maybe a square frame?
Or find a way to fasten a picture hanger on the back.
I have a large triangle hanger that would look really good with it
but I don't know how to attach it so the tile won't fall off.

I would welcome any suggestions!

Hey, I'd welcome comments and followers too!

No comments: