I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Monday, April 16, 2012

New Beginnings: "Arise and Shine Forth" Mixed with "Snow White" Printed Program

We had a picture of a mirror on the front cover, "engraved" with the words: 

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, 
How can I be faithful
and truly stand tall?

The original mirror is available at Pottery Barn. I wish I could buy it and etch the saying on it. That's a someday project maybe.  I'm not putting a picture of it here, because the rights belong to Pottery Barn.

Inside the program, we printed the following message:


  
When our Beehive Adviser did the spotlight on the new girls, welcoming them into Young Women, she had their names over a picture, like puzzle pieces. She took them off one by one, revealing the YW Torch, with a fancy frame like a mirror frame.
Arise and Shine Forth that Thy Light may be a Standard for the Nations.









Permission given to use any of these for personal or church use only. All other rights reserved, as usual for any projects on the blog.

No comments: