I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Temple Photography


My husband is creating a wall of pictures of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints that he has visited and photographed. He is truly talented at it.

When he was going through his photos, he realized he doesn't have any full pictures of the Dallas Texas temple.  When we were there a few years ago, he was so focused on my niece's wedding that he didn't really get a good temple picture.

There is a brand new temple in Kansas City, Missouri, which I had a chance to see on a recent trip to Texas.  I tried to get good pictures of both temples to add to our wall.  I don't think they are as good as his, but they're pretty good, so I decided to share them here.
1.  Dallas temple from out by the fence.
2.  Dallas with sign in the foreground
3. Dallas Temple

4.  Closer-in side view.

5. Kansas City Temple from the parking lot.

6.  Kansas City Temple

7.  Kansas City Temple, angled view

8.  Kansas City Temple, at a little distance.

No comments: