I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Knowledge



As always, this card can be used for personal or church use only. All other rights reserved. It is formatted to be 2x3 or 4x6.

I recently reformatted all the cards into squares for our New Beginnings program. We did a "Hollywood Value Squares" theme, and I pasted each card onto a piece of square card-stock in the right color.  For gold, we painted a black piece with shiny gold spray paint. If anyone is interested in the square format, let me know.

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

I love it!! You did a great job here. I always do handouts, whether I am teaching the youth, or the adults, I am convinced that handouts go much farther toward helping us remember those things which are taught.