I am an unfinished work, and so are many of my projects. This blog is just an odd collection of things I make and do.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Life Book

Okay, I didn't actually make this yet...I did the graphic for a journal entry but I love it!

Quote: To the hopeless, life is like a closed book. To the hopeful, life is like a book waiting to be opened. --Ohaa-San



I think more that life is like a book waiting to be written. It’s not a book that someone else wrote, and I just get to see what happens. It is interactive. I write my own story and that is a result of my God-given agency.  I hope I am living up to God’s plan for me, but I doubt it. Still, I see that God can use me where I am now, even if it is not where I originally was supposed to be.  

I think a red view-cover binder (I like 8 1/2 x 11 paper) and a couple of pieces of matching cardstock, mounted with my husband's great photography, would do the job.  I like a picture of Jesus on my journal, but this might be a good book for personal history or printouts of my blogs.

No comments: